We are currently looking for a number of Trainee CNC Machine Setters to join our busy Operations team. We are offering superb training, development and direct progression, with support and teaching on CNC setting and operating offered by more experienced members of staff and management.
Traineeships are available on a number of CNC Machine Setting disciplines including:
- Power Press
- Brake Press
Qualifications & Experience
- GCSE at Grade C (4 / 5) or above in Maths, Science and English or an Engineering Qualification at level 2 / 3.
- It would be an advantage to have had some experience working in an Engineering and / or Manufacturing environment but it is more important that you have the right attitude and are keen to learn.
- A strong aptitude for mechanical engineering.
- A proactive approach to work and learning.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a fast-moving team.
- 25 day’s holiday + Bank Holidays (per annum, pro-rata).
- Free parking.
- Free staff uniform.
- Subsidised staff restaurant.
- Company Reward Scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme matched by the Company up to 5%.
Rittal UK holds the prestigious Investors in People Silver award and are committed to the training and development of all their staff. As such this is an excellent opportunity for successful candidates to build a long-term career with a Global Company.
Rittal-CSM was recently voted the 2019 Manufacturer of the Year at the Western Morning News Business Awards.