We are looking for a Strategic Buyer to join Rittal-CSM’s busy supply chain team.
Are you able to deliver the business’s day-to-day and strategic procurement needs including negotiating with suppliers to obtain best value, vendor selection and supplier relationship management? If the answer is yes, then we are looking for people like you to join our team.
- Sourcing new parts.
- ECN management.
- Commodity Management.
- Cost reductions.
- NPI implementation.
- Supplier relationships management.
- Managing contracts.
- Price level control.
- Resolution of invoice queries.
Qualifications & Experience
- CIPS accreditation or working towards accreditation at level 4.
- Degree in Business Studies or Business Administration.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a Manufacturing environment.
- Commercial Buyer for sheet metal, packaging, plastics, chemicals and / or fasteners.
- Negotiation skills.
- Sourcing from a global supply base.
- ISO 9001 internal auditor.
- Market research and analysis.
- Project management.
- Change management.
Competencies we look for:
- A methodical and thorough approach to their work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relationship building.
- Conflict resolution.
- The ability to work effectively while under pressure.
- Self-reliance / Self-starter.
- Effective team-working.
Salary & Benefits
As well as a competitive salary, we have an exclusive range of benefits for our employees which include:
- Access to our recognition and reward portal, providing discounts at over 850 retail stores.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Company pension scheme which will match your contributions up to 5%.
Rittal UK holds the prestigious Investors in People Silver award and are committed to the training and development of all their staff. As such this is an excellent opportunity for successful candidates to build a long-term career with a Global Company.