Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you can hit the ground running, project manage and work with a variety of different people? Do you have a methodical mind and can you work autonomously? Are you able extract and interpret data? If this sounds like you, then we have the perfect opportunity!
Working alongside the Business Systems Manager, Production Control and Continuous Improvement departments, you will be required to set up alternative routings in the production environment.
- The ability to interpret master data
- Knowledge of BOMs, routings and timings
- Basic excel skills
- Good communication skills
- A good team player
- Sheet Metal knowledge regarding processes
- Assembly knowledge regarding processes
- Adaptable to change
- Proactive attitude
Qualifications & Experience
- Ideally a minimum of Grade C in English and Maths or equivalent
- SAP experience desirable
This is a good opportunity for being involved in developing and improving business production systems, concentrating on delivering reliability and the ability to hit targets.
This is an initial fixed term contract for 12 months.
To apply, please hit the button below and attach a copy of your CV and cover letter.