Location: Plymouth, UK
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Rate: Dependant on experience
Shift: Choice of 3 shifts available, 07:00 – 15:00, 15:00 – 23:00 and 23:00 – 07:00
- Complete daily and weekly reporting of Audit failures, Internal Complaints and Gate Data.
- Complete Audit s within Sheet Metal, Paint and Assembly (including the warehouse) products
- Aid in supporting the use and completion of internal 4D problem solving.
- Lead and contribute to team activities including CIP and Six Sigma and projects.
- ISIR/CPK measuring capabilities, be able to measure parts and generate reports.
- To organise/ provide Quality training to any/ all departments within CSM as needed.
- Carry out root cause analysis to provide guidance in Customer and Internal Concerns.
- Retain customer focus without losing sight of the Company objectives.
- Support and drive internal and external site audits as required.
- Have a flexible approach towards support/ facilitating rework activities on customer premises, with foreign and domestic travel possible.
- Maintain Calibration including raising purchase requisitions as needed for calibration and new TME.
Qualifications and experience:
- Have an ONC level in Mechanical Engineering or appropriate experience in Quality roles.
- Have City & Guilds 743 Quality Assurance Qualification or similar.
- Operational experience of Problem-Solving systems and procedures.
- Quality Audit training to ISO 19011:2011 would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, tact, diplomacy, and teamwork are essential.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work to tight deadlines, under pressure and on own initiative.
- Communicate effectively at all levels.
- Work well and support as part of QM team.
- Be flexible and proactive including overtime/ weekend working.
- Monthly bonus based on Production output and Christmas bonus
- Subsidised canteen
- Access to our recognition and reward portal, providing discounts at over 850 retail stores
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme and Life Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Referral program