We are currently looking for a Quality Engineer to join our busy team at Rittal-CSM, our UK engineering and manufacturing facility in Plymouth Devon.
Rittal is the world’s largest manufacturer of enclosures for the electrical, electronic and IT markets.
With dedicated, highly motivated and skilled staff, Rittal has achieved market dominance through a commitment to providing its customers with excellence in every respect.
Reporting to the Quality Engineering Manager, the responsibilities of this role include:
- Assisting with FAI requirements.
- Developing and carrying out product and process validation.
- Supporting the successful transfer of new products to manufacturing.
- Carrying out and facilitating Customer Complaints system and analysis.
- Carrying out non-conformance / root cause analysis, then implementing and verifying permanent corrective actions.
- Assisting with internal and external audits.
Qualifications and experience
- An Engineering Degree or extensive experience in a similar quality engineering role.
- Operational experience of SPC, AQP and PPAP processes.
- Operational experience of Problem Solving systems and procedures.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work to deadlines, under pressure and on own initiative.
- Communicate effectively at all levels.
- Work well as part of a close-knit team.
- Be flexible and proactive.
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 + Company Bonus (c. 10%)
39 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Access to our recognition and reward portal, providing discounts at over 850 retail stores.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Company pension scheme which will match your contributions up to 5%.
Rittal UK holds the prestigious Investors in People Silver award and is committed to the training and development of all their staff. As such this is an excellent opportunity for successful candidates to build a long-term career with a global company.