Salary: up to £35,000 – £42,000 DOE + Company Bonus
39 hours per week Monday to Thursday 08:00 – 16:30, Friday 08:00 – 15:30
Rittal is the world’s largest manufacturer of enclosures for the electrical, electronic and IT markets.
With dedicated, highly motivated and skilled staff, Rittal has achieved market dominance through a commitment to providing its customers with excellence in every respect.
At our UK engineering and manufacturing facility in Plymouth Devon, Rittal-CSM is currently looking for a Quality Engineer to join our busy team.
Reporting to the Quality Engineering Manager, the responsibilities of this role include:
- Assisting with FAI requirements, including compiling PPAP’s
- Developing and carrying out product and process validation.
- Supporting the successful transfer of new products to manufacturing.
- Carrying out and facilitating Customer Complaints system and analysis.
- Carrying out non-conformance / root cause analysis, then implementing and verifying permanent corrective actions.
- Assisting with internal and external audits.
- Continuous improvement projects
- Management of multiple customers and projects
Qualifications and experience:
- An Engineering Degree or extensive experience in a similar quality engineering role.
- Experience within working and managing quality Systems
- Operational experience of SPC, AQP and PPAP processes.
- Operational experience of Problem Solving systems and procedures.
- Desireable experience or knowledge of DFMEA and PFMEA
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work to deadlines, under pressure and on own initiative.
- Communicate effectively at all levels.
- Work well as part of a close-knit team.
- Be flexible and proactive.
- Bonus scheme
- Access to our recognition and reward portal, providing discounts at over 850 retail stores.
- Westfield health
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Company pension scheme which will match your contributions up to 5%.
- Reward and recognition opportunities
- On site car park and subsidised canteen
To apply, please email your application to email@example.com or submit your application form.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£42,000.00 per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Free flu jabs
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Relocation assistance
- Store discount