Location: Plymouth, UK
Salary: DOE (Plus Company Bonus, Voluntary Overtime and Christmas Bonus)
Rittal is the world’s largest manufacturer of enclosures for the electrical, electronic and IT markets.
With dedicated, highly motivated and skilled staff, Rittal has achieved market dominance through a commitment to providing its customers with excellence in every respect.
At our UK engineering and manufacturing facility in Plymouth Devon, Rittal-CSM is currently looking for a Quality Engineer to join our busy team.
Reporting to the Quality Engineering Manager, the responsibilities of this role include:
- Assisting with FAI requirements.
- Developing and carrying out product and process validation.
- Supporting the successful transfer of new products to manufacturing.
- Carrying out and facilitating Customer Complaints system and analysis.
- Carrying out non-conformance / root cause analysis, then implementing and verifying permanent corrective actions.
- Assisting with internal and external audits.
- Continuous Improvement Projects.
Qualifications and experience:
- An Engineering Degree or extensive experience in a similar quality engineering role.
- Operational experience of SPC, AQP and PPAP processes.
- Operational experience of Problem Solving systems and procedures.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work to deadlines, under pressure and on own initiative.
- Communicate effectively at all levels.
- Work well as part of a close-knit team.
- Be flexible and proactive.
- Training with continuous professional development. Individual development and training programmes tailored to the successful candidate.
- On-site car park and subsidised canteen.
- My RI-Wards discount to many high street shops.
- Reward and recognition opportunities.
- Monthly bonus scheme.
- Christmas bonus.
- Annual open days and events.
For more information about the job, or to discuss things like our flexible working policy or salary, please don’t hesitate to contact Ameera on 01752 207944 or email email@example.com.