Are you a highly organised individual who is able to work well under pressure? Are you a good communicator? If so, then this could be the opportunity for you. The main purpose of your role as administrator will be to support the payroll team with the majority of administrative duties.
Key duties will include:
- Data entry and management using Accounting software (SAP preferred) and Microsoft Office packages
- Ensuring all documentation is filed accurately and in a timely manner.
- To undertake scanning, photocopying and posting of documentation, ensuring a high level of confidentiality is adhered to at all times.
- To answer the telephone, where necessary, in an appropriate manner and time, take messages and transfer calls as necessary.
- To provide administrative assistance to the Payroll & Pensions Manager.
- To ensure the office and personal workstation is kept tidy at all times, creating a pleasant working and visiting environment.
- To ensure that office procedures and policies are understood and followed and that client confidentiality is maintained.
Qualifications & Experience
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C minimum
- Ideally experience working with SAP.
- Previous payroll experience desirable.
- Minimum Level 2 NVQ Business administration desirable.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment desirable.
- Confident communicator.
- Able to work under pressure and multi task.
- Confidence with numbers.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Positive and motivated.
This is a fixed term position which we envisage lasting 3-6 months.
Rittal UK holds the prestigious Investors in People Silver award and are committed to the training and development of all their staff.
To apply, please hit the button below and attach a copy of your CV.