Location: Plymouth, UK
Type: Minimum 6 months contract, with potential to become permanent
Salary: Dependent on experience, with bonus
Shifts: 07:00 – 15:30, or 08:00 – 16:30
Overtime: 1.5 x Monday – Saturday’s, 2x Sunday’s
We’re looking for a knowledgeable Maintenance Engineer/Technician to progress and support the setting up of the central Maintenance Stores.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Identify and catalogue the existing maintenance spares for plant equipment
- Create a central stores location with suitable storage facilities to ensure efficient organisation
- Identify, procure and store additional spare parts as needed to ensure parts are readily available
- Maintain the stores spares log to ensure it is kept up to date at all times
- Identify opportunities to improve by standardisation of spares across all equipment
- Take ownership for procuring replacement spares as the stock items are consumed
Qualifications and experience:
- Proven experience within a technical background
- Would be advantageous to have a HNC in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Access to fully funded training in recognised Technology/Management qualifications, or workshops as required.
- Access to our recognition and reward portal, providing discounts at over 850 retail stores.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Annual Open Day for employees.
- Subsidised Canteen
- Onsite private car park