Reporting to the Head of Maintenance, we are looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with practical experience of maintenance and fault diagnostics in mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics, electronics and PLCs.
Rittal is the world’s largest manufacturer of enclosures for the electrical, electronic and IT markets. With dedicated, highly motivated and skilled staff, we have achieved market dominance through a commitment to providing our customers with excellence in every respect.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Inspection and repair of machines, fixtures and fittings.
- Planned and preventative maintenance.
- Responding to breakdowns.
- Replenishment and maintenance of machine spares.
- Liaising with machine manufacturers and spares suppliers.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of TPM and OEE (machine availability).
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- High levels of responsiveness and proactivity.
- The ability to build productive working relationships.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective prioritisation and decision-making within a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- The ability to work as part of a team and under his / her own initiative.
- A good level of computer literacy.
Qualifications & Experience
- Apprenticeship / minimum of level 3 in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in a similar role.
Working Hours/Shift Patterns
Various shift patterns.