Location: Plymouth, UK
Salary: Dependent on experience, with bonus and shift premium
Shifts: 15:00 – 23:00, with potential to go Continental
Overtime: 1.5 x Monday – Saturday’s, 2x Sunday’s
Reporting to the Head of Maintenance we are looking for a multi-skilled Engineer with practical experience of maintenance and fault diagnostics in mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics, electronics and PLCs.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Inspection and repair of machines, fixtures and fittings.
- Planned and preventative maintenance.
- Responding to breakdowns.
- Replenishment and maintenance of machine spares.
- Liaising with machine manufacturers and spares suppliers.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of TPM and OEE (machine availability).
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- High levels of responsiveness and proactivity.
- The ability to build productive working relationships.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective prioritisation and decision making within a fast paced and demanding environment.
- The ability to work as part of a team and under his / her own initiative.
- A good level of computer literacy.
Qualifications and experience:
- Apprenticeship / minimum of level 3 in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in a faced-paced Manufacturing environment.
- Access to fully funded training in recognised Technology/Management qualifications, or workshops as required.
- Access to our recognition and reward portal, providing discounts at over 850 retail stores.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Annual Open Day for employees.
- Subsidised Canteen
- Onsite private car park