Salary £19,000 – £30,000 + Company Bonus (c. 10%)
Fixed shifts (07:00-15:00), (15:00-23:00 @ 25% premium) or (23:00-07:00 @ 33% premium)
Must be flexible on shifts and overtime working including weekends (Overtime paid @ x 1 ½ Mon-Sat and x 2 Sun)
Reporting to the Head of Maintenance we are looking for a multi-skilled Engineer with practical experience of maintenance and fault diagnostics in mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics, electronics and PLCs.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Inspection and repair of machines, fixtures and fittings.
- Planned and preventative maintenance.
- Responding to breakdowns.
- Replenishment and maintenance of machine spares.
- Liaising with machine manufacturers and spares suppliers.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of TPM and OEE (machine availability).
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- High levels of responsiveness and proactivity.
- The ability to build productive working relationships.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective prioritisation and decision making within a fast paced and demanding environment.
- The ability to work as part of a team and under his / her own initiative.
- A good level of computer literacy.
Qualifications and experience:
- Apprenticeship / minimum of level 3 in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in a faced-paced Manufacturing environment.