An opportunity has arisen within the Work Preparation Department.
Reporting to the Work Preparation Manager responsibilities will include:
- Inventory management in the warehouse and production plant
- Incoming goods receiving processes
- Organise material systems / provision to manufacturing areas
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of team members
- The management of raw material warehousing operations.
- Developing & implementing the internal logistics concept.
- Management of all inbound material movements.
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure an inventory profile appropriate to achieving internal customer service levels, whilst achieving annual inventory targets.
- Ensuring compliance with financial controls and budgetary requirements.
- Continuous improvement of processes and systems.
Knowledge, skills and attitudes required:
- Strong customer focus.
- People leadership, management and development.
- Ability to build strong rapport / trusting relationships across the business.
- Excellent organisational, planning and scheduling skills.
- Forecasting and Budgetary management.
- IT literate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, flexible, self-motivated and able to drive activities through to conclusion.
Relevant experience and qualifications:
- Operational Health and Safety.
- Materials and / or Logistics and warehousing management.
- Commercially aware.
- Human resource / people management.
- MCILT, MCIPS, CMI level 5, Business Administration level 5 or equivalents.
Applications in writing to include current C.V. and covering letter to Margaret Windsor in the H.R. Office by 24th May 2019