Are you able to work under pressure whilst balancing a multitude of projects? Are you customer focussed and able to coordinate a team? If the answer is yes, then we are looking for people like you to join our team.
Due to the restructuring of the Quality Engineering department you will fill the new role of Head of Quality Engineering and report to the Quality Director.
- Management of the Quality Engineering Department including deputising for the Quality Director during periods of absence.
- Defining and executing the objectives and targets for the Quality Engineering department with particular focus on providing exceptional customer quality and service.
- Supporting other Rittal group manufacturing sites to implement group quality standards.
- Representing Rittal in discussions with key accounts and OEM customers.
- Timely reporting of information required by key internal and external stakeholders.
- Control of continuous improvement process activities to fulfil quality performance indicators.
Qualifications & Experience
What you’ll need:
- An Engineering degree or equivalent qualifications and experience.
- Extensive experience in quality management systems and/or quality engineering management.
- Institute of Quality Assurance Diploma or equivalent.
Competencies we look for:
- Work to deadlines, under pressure and on own initiative.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Work effectively with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a focused and hands on approach.
- Be highly flexible and proactive.
As well as a competitive salary, we have an exclusive range of benefits for our employees which include:
- Access to our recognition and reward portal, providing discounts at over 850 retail stores.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Company pension scheme which will match your contributions up to 5%.
Rittal UK holds the prestigious Investors in People Silver award and are committed to the training and development of all their staff. As such this is an excellent opportunity for successful candidates to build a long-term career with a Global Company.