Who we are and what we do
Rittal-CSM was established in 1981, and the Factory in Plymouth was set up in 1986. We manufacture the latest and most advanced system enclosures for both the IT and Industrial/Engineering markets.
We make a wide range of enclosures which are suitable for the toughest ambient conditions and ideal for a factory of the future. As well as designing and engineering OEM’s (Original Equipment Manufacturer), we produce several standard enclosures such as our TS8 and EL Line.
What you’ll do
Are you talented, enthusiastic and driven? If the answer is yes, then we are looking for people like you to join our team. You could be based in one of our design teams working with experienced engineers on our latest innovations. Or we may even put you on a project management placement where you’ll be liaising with multiple teams. You could even be tasked with improving processes and implementing key robotics within our manufacturing environment. No two days will be the same!
What you’ll get out of it
During your time with us, we’ll help you develop a diverse variety of skills, whilst giving you a chance to work with encouraging and knowledgeable professionals. This will give you an extensive range of experiences for you to take back to university, and furthermore, to help you further develop your career.
What you’ll need
You’ll need to be studying a STEM-based degree, ideally in an engineering discipline and heading for a minimum of a 2:2 degree. You’ll also need the ability to:
- ·work well under pressure
- be an effective communicator
- be analytical and logical
The salary for our industrial placements is £20,000 per annum and will attract a company bonus based on the productivity, quality and delivery performance of the business.
We also offer:
- Overtime paid at time and a half Monday to Saturday with double time on Sundays.
- All Rittal employees have access to My RiWards, our on-line recognition and reward portal. This gives you and your family access to discounts at over 830 retail stores. Typical annual savings range between £500 and £1,000.
- You will receive 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays per annum.
- We also provide a subsidised staff restaurant where a meal costs £2.25, free parking and free work wear.
Rittal UK holds the prestigious Investors in People Silver award and are committed to the training and development of all their staff. As such this is an excellent opportunity for successful candidates to build a long-term career with a Global Company.
The closing date for this position is 21st May 2021.