We are currently looking for CNC Machine Setter/Operators to work on a range of shifts in our Sheet Metal departments at Rittal-CSM our UK engineering and manufacturing facility in Plymouth.
Range of machines includes:
- Power Press.
- Press Brake.
You will be required to have:
- A high level of competence in the setting and operation of CNC machines.
- Experience of working within an engineering and / or manufacturing environment.
- The ability to understand and work to engineering drawings and work instructions.
- The ability to use a range of measuring equipment.
- Knowledge and experience of systematic problem solving.
- Knowledge and experience of using SPC, TPM, OEE and 5S.
We operate a fixed, three-shift system with the back shift (1500 – 2300) receiving an additional 25% premium and the night shift (2300 – 0700) receiving an additional 33% premium on basic rates.
- Salary range is dependent on skills, completion of internal training on a range of machine centres and is inclusive of our monthly production bonus.
- Overtime is available and paid at time and a half Monday to Saturday with double time on Sundays.
- You will receive 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- The Company pension scheme will match your contributions up to 5%.
- We also provide a subsidised staff restaurant, free parking and free work wear.
All Rittal employees have access to My RiWards, our on-line recognition and reward portal. This gives you and your family access to discounts at over 830 retail stores. Typical annual savings range between £500 and £1,000.
Rittal UK holds the prestigious Investors in People Silver award and are committed to the training and development of all their staff. As such, this is an excellent opportunity for successful candidates to build a long-term career with a Global Company.
Please send your C.V. and covering email to Mrs Margaret Windsor at email@example.com