CNC PRESS BRAKE SETTER OPERATOR
Location: Plymouth, Devon UK
Salary: £10.34 – 11.55 dependant on experience, + shift premium, + monthly bonus
Shift: Selection of shifts available, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 07:00 – 19:00, or 07:00 – 15:00, 15:00 – 23:00 and 23:00 – 07:00.
Rittal is the world’s largest manufacturer of enclosures and racking systems for the electrical, electronic and data infrastructure industries.
At our UK engineering and manufacturing facility in Plymouth Devon, Rittal-CSM is currently looking for CNC Press Brake Setter Operators.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Strict adherence to all Health and Safety rules and requirements.
- Working to engineering drawings and instructions
- Select and load relevant programs
- Select and load required tooling, setting backstops and other mechanical requirements.
- Carry out adjustments to program and tooling to produce required part to drawing.
- Carry out and record first off inspection using measuring equipment.
- Load and unload machine to produce required production run.
- Carry out and record SPC checks as required by quality planning.
- Meet or exceed production targets while maintaining quality standards
- Ensure work areas is clean, tidy and safe at all times.
- Minimise wastage.
- Work as an effective member of the Production team.
Qualifications and experience:
- PUWER regulations (Training can be provided)
- Experience and knowledge of relevant methods and techniques related to Press Brake operations
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- A disciplined and organised approach to tasks.
- A positive attitude towards health and safety requirements.
- Able to achieve demanding targets within specified times.
- A positive attitude towards quality and customer service.
- Excellent time keeping and attendance.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Highly competitive salary package including shift premiums, overtime premiums and bonuses.
- Medical insurance and discounts package.
- 25 days holiday plus holiday trading scheme after qualifying period.
- Subsidised canteen facilities and free parking.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.34-£11.55 per hour