Business Systems Intern
Rittal is the world’s largest manufacturer of enclosures for the electrical, electronic and IT markets. With dedicated, highly motivated and skilled staff the Company has achieved market dominance through a commitment to providing its customers with excellence in every respect.
Reporting directly to the Business Systems Manager, you are required to work on some key business systems projects within the company during your placement year.
One of your projects will include drawing data from numerous sources, manipulating it and visualising it in multiple locations within the production environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Calmness when working under pressure.
- The ability to build productive working relationships with various departments.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to work in a methodical and accurate manner.
- A high level of computer literacy.
Qualifications and experience:
- Database skills – such as Microsoft SQL or MySQL.
- Scripting skills – general scripting languages.
- Tools such as BI.
- Working towards a Computer Science degree or similar.
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage but is not essential.
Your hours will be Monday to Thursday 08:00-16:30, Friday 08:00-15:30.
The salary for this position is £20,280 per annum (pro-rata depending on start/finish date). This position also qualifies for overtime.
In addition, you will receive:
- 25 day’s holiday + Bank Holidays (per annum, pro-rata).
- Free parking.
- Free staff uniform.
- Subsidised staff restaurant.
- Company Reward Scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme matched by the Company up to 5%.
There is a two-stage interview process which will include a Factory tour.
Rittal-CSM Ltd hold the prestigious Investors in People Silver award and are committed to the training and development of all their staff. As such this is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to gain exceptional first hand industry experience within a Global Company.
To apply, please apply with a CV and Cover Letter as to why you’re interested in the role.
Closing date: Friday 29th May 2020.