Business Systems Intern
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Business Systems Manager, you will be required to work on some key business systems projects during your placement year.
One of your projects will include drawing data from numerous sources, manipulating it and visualising it in multiple locations within the production environment.
- Calmness when working under pressure.
- The ability to build productive working relationships with various departments.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to work in a methodical and accurate manner.
- A high level of computer literacy.
Qualifications & Experience
- Database skills – such as Microsoft SQL or MySQL.
- Scripting skills – general scripting languages.
- Tools such as BI.
- Working towards a Computer Science degree or similar.
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage but is not essential.
Your hours will be Monday to Thursday 08:00-16:30, Friday 08:00-15:30.
Salary & Benefits
The salary for this position is £20,280 per annum (pro-rata depending on start/finish date). This position also qualifies for overtime.
In addition, you will receive:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays (per annum, pro-rata).
- Free parking.
- Free staff uniform.
- Subsidised staff restaurant.
- Company Reward Scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme matched by the Company up to 5%.
Rittal-CSM Ltd holds the prestigious Investors in People Silver award and are committed to the training and development of all their staff. As such this is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to gain exceptional first hand industry experience within a Global Company.
To apply, please apply with a CV and Cover Letter as to why you’re interested in the role.
There is a two-stage interview process which will include a factory tour.
Closing date: Friday 30th April 2021.